A fogged lens can be frustrating and dangerous. Removing eyewear to wipe away fog can expose eyes to potentially dangerous workplace impact hazards and debris. Anti-Fog coatings have been available for years, but many wearers report that eyewear fogging is still an issue.
The NEW 3M™ Scotchgard™ Anti-Fog Coating resists fogging for longer than traditional coatings, outperforming the N marking requirements of EN166 by 5x*, even after up to 25 washes.
The 3M Scotchgard Anti-Fog Coating is now available on the NEW 3M™ Solus™ 1000 Series safety eyewear and 3M Goggle Gear 500 Series.
Thank you for contacting 3M. We will be in touch within 48 hours or 2 business days.
1. This offer entitles you to a free 3M™ Solus™ 1000 Series Kit; Green/Black Frame with Clear Polycarbonate 3M™ Scotchgard™ Anti-Fog Coated Lens product trial.
2. To apply for this offer you need to visit www.3M.co.uk/Scotchgard_AntiFog and request a trial by filling in and submitting your details online.
3. No cash alternative is available.
4. Only one entry per company or individual is permitted. Multiple claims will not be accepted.
5. 3M reserves the right to recall any product on trial at any time.
6. The Free Trial Offer is at the discretion of 3M and will depend on the organisation size and product availability. Not all trial applications may be successful.
7. This offer is available to companies in the UK & Northern Ireland only and employed in the industrial trade; with the exception of 3M wholesalers, distributors and sub-distributors, employees and their families as well as representatives or agents of 3M United Kingdom plc.
8. Applications for trial will be considered between 1st February 2016 and 30th June 2016.
9. 3M accepts no responsibility for claims which are lost or corrupted during submission or not received through a technical fault. Proof of submission is not automatically proof of receipt.
10. If your application is successful, the free trial product will be dispatched within 30 days of receipt of claim.
11. It is the Entrant’s sole responsibility to ensure that they have any permission required to apply for the Free Trial Offer.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions in the events of circumstances beyond its control.
14. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The Promoter is 3M United Kingdom PLC, 3M Centre, Cain Road, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 8HT.
16. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales.