Enhanced comfort, better fit, great value.
3M have been designing and manufacturing respiratory protection for over 40 years and our scientists are passionate about keeping workers safe, comfortable and productive.
Find out how we’ve applied science to take the new 3M™ Particulate Respirator 8835+ to the next level, optimising comfort, fit and value for money.
The original, clever design provides a large surface area, which helps to reduce breathing resistance. This has been further improved by a new filter construction which makes the respirator even easier to breathe through.
The trusty 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve effectively removes exhaled air, reducing heat & moisture build-up, whilst the collapse resistant design allows the respirator to keep its shape even in hot & humid conditions.
The new soft, pliable face seal forms comfortably onto a wide variety of face shapes and sizes, helping to give an improved fit. In a recent independent study of 262 respirator wearers at multiple job sites in the UK, the 8835+ fitted 94% of faces. We’ve kept the adjustable, durable headbands to help you tailor the fit to your face and revamped them with a new colour coding system, for easy identification of protection level (red – FFP3).
Results of this study do not replace the need for workers to be individually fit tested. Study was conducted by the Institute of Occupational Medicine. Based on the results from this study, the 3M™ Particulate Respirator 8835+ had a fit test pass rate of 94.66%. See 3M RPE project report for complete details. Actual results may vary at any workplace.
New clever face seal design is engineered to help minimise fogging of eyewear. Meanwhile the industry-proven 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve directs humid exhaled air away from spectacles and goggles.
The new durable face seal can be wiped clean after use. Coupled with the robust, adjustable straps and an additional ‘R’ approval, this gives you the option of using the 3M™ Particulate Respirator 8835+ for more than one shift - saving you money!
Tight-fitting respirators are only effective when there is a good seal between the edges of the respirator and your face. The instant this seal is broken, protection is compromised as contaminated air can leak in through any gaps. Download the poster and watch the video to learn how to fit the 3M™ Particulate Respirator 8835+.
1. This offer entitles you to a free sample of 3M™ Particulate Respirator 8835+.
2. To apply for this offer you need to request a sample by filling in and submitting your details online.
3. No cash alternative is available.
4. 3M reserves the right to refuse fulfilment of a request if it is found that a duplicate request has been resubmitted.
5. This offer is available to companies in the UK & Northern Ireland only and employed in the industrial trade except 3M wholesalers, distributors and sub-distributors, employees and their families as well as representatives or agents of 3M United Kingdom plc.
6. Offer is available between 1st January 2017 and 31st December 2017 or while stocks last.
7. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for claims which are lost or corrupted during submission or not received through a technical fault. Proof of submission is not automatically proof of receipt.
8. By taking part in this promotion you agree that your details may be shared with 3M’s approved distributors and partners.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions in the event of circumstances beyond its control.
11. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. Promoter is 3M United Kingdom PLC, 3M Centre, Cain Road, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 8HT.
13. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
Our goal is to respond to your request within 24 hours. Some questions, however, may need further investigation to provide you with an appropriate response.