1. To participate in the 9100XXi Challenge you must answer two questions in the challenge and submit your entry at www.3M.eu/xxxichallenge
2. The challenge runs from - May 1st to May 31st, 2016. A 3M panel will randomly draw the names of the 10 x winners at the end of the campaign period and the winner will be announced on www.facebook.com/3MSpeedglas. Winners will be contacted via email after the contest and no later than May31st 2016.
3. This challenge is open to companies or individuals who are 18 years old or older, with the exception of those who work for 3M wholesalers, distributors and sub-distributors, employees and their families as well as representatives or agents of 3M Company.
4. Only one entry per company or individual is permitted. Multiple claims will not be accepted.
5. Your name and contact information will be treated in confidence in the administration of the contest. Only the information needed to conduct the event and send any winnings will be collected. The participants' first and last names may be published on 3M's website and social media channels.
6. This challenge is to win one of 10 prizes, 1st prize is a 3M™ Speedglas™ Welding Helmet with our new welding filter 9100XXi, to a value of approximately €400. 2nd to 6th prize is a 3M™ Speedglas™ Carry Bag, to the value of approximately €15 each. 7th to 10th prize is a 3M™ Speedglas™ Power Bank, to the value of approximately €10 each.
7. No cash alternative is available.
8. 3M accepts no responsibility for claims which are lost or corrupted during submission or not received through a technical fault. Proof of submission is not automatically proof of receipt.
9. If your entry is successful, the prize will be dispatched within 30 days of the end of the challenge period.
10. It is the Entrant’s sole responsibility to ensure that they have any permission required to enter the challenge
12. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions in the events of circumstances beyond its control.
13. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The Promoter is 3M Svenska AB (Huvudkontor), Bollstanäsvägen 3, 191 89 SOLLENTUNA
15. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Sweden.