- Extrudable through both cartridge and dispensing system
- High compressive strength from -55oC to 175oC
- Meets stand-alone FAR / JAR 25.853 and ABD 0031
- 100 percent solids and free of shrinkage
- Cures to a rigid, solvent resistant material in one hour at 125oC or 175oC
- Non-halogenated, no intentionally added antimony
- 100% solids with no shrinkage
- Cures to a rigid, solvent-resistant material in one hour
3M™ Scotch-Weld™ 3460 HT FST (fire smoke toxicity) is a temperature resistant, one part structural void filling compound based on epoxy chemistry.
It is designed for use on honeycomb sandwich structures as edge close-out, corner reinforcement, local reinforcement for mechanical fixation, or complex gap filling.