- Zeta Plus™ helps with efficiency, yield quality and consistency as well as operating in a safe environment for operators
- It is made by the addition of cellulose fibres and a binder resin. This eliminates the use of bulk carbon that causes dust related issues for operators.
- Five different types of activated carbon are incorporated in range to cover a broad range of applications.
- Media is available in different porosities so that solutions with different viscosities can be processed.
- Meets the market needs whether CFR21 or USP Class VI plastics compliance is required with necessary traceability and documentation.
Our Zeta Plus™ Activated Carbon Series Sheets incorporate the latest technology to decolourise and remove contaminants from your process streams.
Our Zeta Plus™ Activated Carbon Series Sheets eliminate the concerns of using powdered carbon.
- Pharmaceuticals – Use in decolorisation production of vitamins, antibodies, dextrose, and gelatin enzymes; Parenterals; Blood fractionation; Catalyst removal from API
- Chemicals – Use with catalyst removal and intermediates, decolorisation of solvents, bulk pharmaceutical actives, decolorisation of fine chemicals, removal of organic contaminants
- Cosmetics – Alcohol deodorisation, decolorisation of perfumes
- Food and Beverage – Use for removal of trace organic contaminants from gelatin, pectin, juices, oils, decolorisation of wine and cider, decolorisation of sugar, spirit purification, fatty haze removal