3M™ Dynamar™ FX 9613 is a free flowing granular concentrate form of a fluoropolymer designed for use at very low levels to improve the processing of thermoplastics.
At the very low use levels (typically 50 –1000 ppm) necessary to improve processing, it does not alter or detract from the good mechanical properties associated with high strength plastics. Special Features Broadens extrusion processing capabilities of polyolefin resins, Ideal for use in low melt index LLDPE and high molecular weight HDPE resins.
- Dynamar FX 9613 lowers apparent melt viscosity and permits processors to use high strength resins which otherwise could not be processed on available equipment. Now with the aid of FX 9613, fabricators can produce superior films and other articles of improved strength and quality.As a polymer processing additive, FX 9613 can reduce or eliminate melt fracture and can reduce extruder torque. Through optimization of the extrusion process, the use of FX 9613 may also allow an increase in output and yield films with enhanced and balanced bi-directional physical properties and improved clarity and gloss.
- FX 9613 exhibits exceptional commercial utility in low melt index film grade polyolefins such as linear low density polyethylene (LLDPE) and higher molecular weight, high density polyethylene (HMW-HDPE) resins. It can also be used at low levels to reduce extruder die build-up when processing LDPE, EVA and other polyolefin resins.
- Excellent thermal stability for high temperature processing
- Reduces or eliminates melt fracture
- Reduces or eliminates die build-up
- Lowers apparent melt viscosity
- For use at very low levels
- Free-flowing fluoropolymer based processing aid
- Can offer performance and cost advantages
- Free-flowing fluoropolymer based processing aid.
- Can offer performance and cost advantages.