The 3M™ Lava™ Plus High Translucency Zirconia system offers all-zirconia restorations with accurate and vital color matching that doesn’t compromise translucency or strength.
The unique zirconia powder and shading liquids give dental professionals the ability to create beautiful, natural looking layered or all zirconia restorations anywhere, for any indication.
- High strength for tooth-preserving preparations and all crown and bridge indications.
- Scientific data proves Lava all-zirconia has antagonist preserving wear properties and is not abraded or roughened under occlusal load.
- Patented shading system enables highly esthetic all-zirconia or traditional layered restorations.
- Excellent aging stability
- Easy adjustment
- Easy to cement. Lava Plus zirconia restorations can be conventionally cemented, using a cement like 3M™ RelyX™ Unicem 2 Self-Adhesive Resin Cement.
- Long-span and curved bridges*
- Crowns (anterior and posterior)
- Splinted crowns up to 4 units
- Primary crowns
- Cantilever bridges*
- 3-unit inlay and onlay bridges*
- Anterior adhesive bridges (Maryland bridges)*
- Zirconia build-up for two-piece abutments
- Crowns on implant abutments*
- 3-unit bridges on two implants*
- Full-arch bridges
- *For more details and contraindications, please see the Lava Plus Zirconia Instructions for Use.