*3-point bending strength according to ISO 6872:2015; qualified for Type II, class 4; indications: crowns, bridges with one pontic between two
crowns, inlays, onlays and veneers.
3M™ Lava™ Esthetic Fluorescent Full-Contour Zirconia features the first zirconia with inherent, tooth-like fluorescence and optimized translucency for high-esthetic full-contour crown and bridge cases. Built-in shade gradient utilizes patented shading technology to provide an excellent shade match to VITA® Classic shades. Easy to adjust and seat.
By combining the natural-looking esthetics of glass ceramics with high full-contour strength, Lava Esthetic zirconia gives you the best of both worlds. Easy cementation with 3M™ RelyX™ Unicem 2 Self-Adhesive Resin Cement – combines high bond strength with simple handling. (Refer to the instructions for use for proper cementation procedure).
Why inherent fluorescence matters
Lava Esthetic zirconia is the world's first zirconia with inherent fluorescence, giving it a more natural, toothlike appearance in any light. No fluorescent glaze required!
For natural-looking full-contour restorations
Use 3M™ Lava™ Esthetic Zirconia with confidence for crowns, 3-unit bridges, inlays/onlays and veneers.*
*Please refer to Instructions for Use for details.
- First zirconia with inherent, tooth-like fluorescence for high-esthetic full-contour crown and bridge cases.
- High translucency, optimized for full-contour anterior and posterior restorations.
- Excellent shade match to VITA® Classic shades with unique shading technology and built-in shade gradient.
- Durable full-contour. 800 MPa through and through*.
- Anterior and posterior crowns
- 3-unit bridges (maximum of one pontic between two crowns)
- Please refer to Instructions for Use for details