3M™ Dyneon™ TFM™ Modified PTFE Fine Powder TFM 2033Z is a second generation emulsion PTFE grade for the manufacture of high-performance thick-walled pipes.
Special Features Meets ASTM D4895 Type I, Grade 1, Class B classification,High molecular weight PTFE powder produced by emulsion polymerisation, Fine powder grade for low to medium reduction ratio (RR) range, Isotropic mechanical properties in sintered pipes, Smooth surfaces and high transparency.
- 3M™ Dyneon™ TFM™ Modified PTFE Fine Powder TFM 2033Z is a chemically modified PTFE with a denser polymer structure providing lower gas permeability, higher transparency and improved stress-cracking resistance compared to standard PTFE grades. TFM 2033Z, unlike unmodified PTFE grades, is weldable.
- 3M™ Dyneon™ TFM™ Modified PTFE Fine Powder TFM 2033Z is recommended for high-performance pipes for the chemical processing industry with reduction ratios up to 100:1.
- Very good weldability
- Processing by standard paste extrusion method
- Excellent chemical inertness
- Low friction behaviour
- High flame retardance
- Exceptional temperature resistance
- Very good electrical properties