3M™ Dyneon™ Fluoroplastic PFA 8502ESDZ is an electrostatic dissipative fluorothermoplastic compound consisting of a fully fluorinated PFA base polymer and an electroconductive carbon black. The product has specifically been developed for transfer moulding.
Special Features Electrostatic dissipative, Processing recommendation: transfer moulding, Wide service temperature range up to 240 °C.
- 3M Dyneon Fluoroplastic PFA 8502ESDZ is a black 3M Dyneon Fluoroplastic PFA compound that is electrostatically dissipative.
- 3M Dyneon Fluoroplastic PFA 8502ESDZ, with a Melt-Flow-Index (372 °C/5 kg) of 2 g/10 min, is a material with a high viscosity and is used in low shear processes. 3M Dyneon Fluoroplastic PFA 8502ESDZ has specifically been developed for transfermoulding , when an electrostatically dissipative product is required.
- Good thermal and mechanical properties
- Extrudable, moldable, weldable
- Wide service temperature range