3M™ Dyneon™ Fluoroplastic THVP 2030GZ is a fluorothermoplastic containing fluorinated monomers. Due to its excellent flexibility and transparency, this material qualifies for applications such as peristaltic tubing and fibre cladding. It is also well-suited for demanding applications where temperature-, chemical- and flame-resistance are high priorities.
Special Features Most flexible grade of THV, Processing profile allows co-processing with olefinic plastics and hydrocarbon elastomers and acrylics, E-beam crosslinkable.
- 3M™ Dyneon™ Fluoroplastic THVP 2030GZ is processed at low temperatures, but exhibits a slightly higher melt point and end use temperature capability than THV 221GZ. This product exhibits excellent weatherability and good anti-soiling properties.
- 3M™ Dyneon™ Fluoroplastic THVP 2030GZ is ideal for applications that require the food-, temperature-, chemical- and flame-resistance of a fluoropolymer but need excellent flexibility or transparency. Typical applications are those requiring optimal optical transparency, such as fibre cladding, tubes and films, or those requiring excellent flexibility and spring-back such as peristaltic pump tubing and seals.
- Highest transparency of the THV grades
- Bondable to itself and other substrates
- Low flammability
- Low processing temperature
- Excellent weatherability