- 3M™ Dyneon™ Fluoroplastic THV 505ESDZ provides a balance of low temperature processing, low flammability, thermal stability and melt processability along with electrostatic dissipative properties.
- 3M™ Dyneon™ Fluoroplastic THV 505ESDZ can be used to prepare moluded parts and extruded films, tubes and profiles. It is useful for applications that require electrostatic dissipation, flexibility, low temperature processing and good chemical resistance.
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Excellent permeation resistance to fuels
- Bondable to itself and other substrates (for multi-layer constructions)
- Processing profile allows co-processing with olefinic plastics and hydrocarbon elastomers
- Low flammability
- Electrostatic dissipative
3M™ Dyneon™ Fluoroplastic THV 505ESDZ is a fluorothermoplastic containing tetrafluoroethylene, hexafluoropropylene and vinylidene fluoride.
Because of its well-balanced profile of low temperature processing, low flammability, thermal stability and melt processability, this product should preferably be used for extruded film, profiles and tubes, for example in automotive fuel hoses. This product is suited for high performance applications where electrostatic dissipation is necessary. Special Features Excellent flexibility.