3M™ Dyneon™ Ultra High Purity PFA 6502UHPZ, a fully fluorinated copolymer made from tetrafluoroethylene and perfluorvinylether, is characterized by its excellent temperature resistance, optimal chemical and weathering resistance and very good dielectric capabilities and ultra -low levels of extractable ions.
Special Features Wide service temperature range, Extremely high weathering resistance and UV-stability, High limiting oxygen index: Does not support combustion, Good non-stick characteristics.
- In comparison to the T grades 3M Dyneon Fluoroplastic PFA Ultra High Purity grades are a new series of ultra-high purity fluorothermoplastics. These resins are especially suitable for high-purity applications requiring ultra-low levels of extractable ions, making it suitable for critical wet chemical processes in the semiconductor industry.
- Generally, 3M Dyneon Fluoroplastic PFA Ultra High Purity grades can be compression-moulded, transfer-moulded, extruded or injection-moulded. 3M Dyneon Ultra High Purity PFA 6502UHPZ, with a Melt-Flow-Index (372 °C/5 kg) of 2 g/10 min, is a material with a high viscosity and is used in low shear processes like thick walled extrusion, linings, transfermoulding moulding or tube extrusion, especially when ultra-low levels of extractable ions are required, making it suitable for critical wet chemical processes in the semiconductor industry.
- Broad processing window
- Improved mould release property
- High transparency
- Extremely low level of extractable trace elements
- Excellent and almost universal resistance to solvents and chemicals
- Excellent electrical insulation properties, e.g. dielectric breakdown strength, dielectric constant
- Smooth surfaces
- Good low friction properties
- Improved stress crack resistance
- Extremely low levels of fluoride ions and other anions
- UHP packaged to assure clean, contamination-free product