3M™ Dyneon™ Fluoroplastic FEP 6307Z is a fully fluorinated copolymer comprising tetrafluoroethylene and hexafluoropropylene and is belonging to the product class FEP. It was designed primarily for the extrusion of wire and cable insulation and of films.
Special Features Excellent dielectric properties, High thermal stability, Complies with VDE 0207, Wide processing window ,Extremely low flammability (high LOI).
- 3M™ Dyneon™ Fluoroplastic FEP 6307Z is a medium high molecular weight grade and features good overall properties.
- 3M™ Dyneon™ Fluoroplastic FEP 6307Z is mainly used for heavier gauge primary wire insulation, cable jacketing and films, e.g. for release applications in the aerospace and automotive industries.
- Long term temperature rating up to 205 °C
- Low coefficient of friction
- Very high weathering and UV stability
- Extremely smooth surface