3M™ Dyneon™ Fluoroplastic FEP 6301Z is a fully fluorinated copolymer comprising tetrafluoroethylene and hexafluoropropylene and is belonging to the product class FEP. It was developed mainly for transfer and compression moulding applications in the chemical processing industry.
Special Features Outstanding chemical resistance, High thermal stability, Service temperature rating up to more than 200 °C, Excellent dielectric properties, Wide processing window.
- 3M™ Dyneon™ Fluoroplastic FEP 6301Z is a high molecular weight grade and features good stress cracking behaviour and mechanical strength.
- 3M™ Dyneon™ Fluoroplastic FEP 6301Z is mainly used for transfer and compression moulding and for heavy gauge extrusion applications like sheets or rods. It finds its uses mostly in the chemical processing industry.
- Extremely low flammability (high LOI)
- Smooth surface
- Excellent anti-stick properties
- Low coefficient of friction
- Very high weathering and UV stability