- 3M™ Dyneon™ Fluoroplastic THV 221AZ provides a balance of solvent processing, low flammability, thermal stability and high transparency. This product exhibits excellent weatherability and good anti-soiling properties.
- 3M™ Dyneon™ Fluoroplastic THV 221AZ can be used for films and architectural and wire coatings. It is useful for applications that require the highest level of flexibility, transparency, low temperature fusion or bonding capability. Due to its special solubility properties as a fluoropolymer, it is commonly used as cast coating in the above mentioned application areas.
- Very flexible grade of THV
- High transparency
- Low flammability
- Processing profile allows co-processing with olefinic plastics and hydrocarbon elastomers
- E-beam crosslinkable
- Weldable with all common methods including high-frequency welding
- Bondable to itself and other substrates
- Excellent weatherability
- Low refractive index
- Soluble in some common solvents
3M™ Dyneon™ Fluoroplastic THV 221AZ is a fluorothermoplastic containing tetrafluoroethylene, hexafluoropropylene, and vinylidene fluoride. This product comes in an agglomerate form which enables the processor to dissolve it in various solvents for use in wire and cable as well as architectural applications.
Special Features Very flexible grade of THV, High transparency, Low flammability, Weldable with all common methods including high-frequency welding, Excellent weatherability.