3M™ Dyneon™ Fluoroelastomer FE 5520 is a terpolymer made from hexafluoropropylene, vinylidene fluoride and tetrafluoroethylene. FE 5520 has an incorporated bisphenol cure system.
3M™ Dyneon™ Fluoroelastomer FE 5520 is ideal for automotive fuel system and oil seal applications, especially O-ring seals for fuel injection systems.
- Composition: Low fluorine content terpolymer of vinylidene fluoride, hexafluoropropylene and tetrafluoroethylene
- Good compression set resistance
- Clean running with excellent mould release
- Process target: injection and transfer moulding
- Improved low temperature flexibility over standard dipolymers and terpolymers
- Proprietary incorporated cure technology