3M™ Dyneon™ Fluoroelastomer FC 2123Z is a dipolymer made from hexafluoropropylene and vinylidene fluoride. FC 2123Z has an incorporated bisphenol cure system.
3M™ Dyneon™ Fluoroelastomer FC 2123Z is suitable for the manufacture of moulded goods and products which require a good bonding between rubber and metal.
- Composition: dipolymer of vinylidene fluoride and hexafluoropropylene
- Process targets: injection and transfer moulding, extrusion, bonding and calendering
- Excellent compression set resistance for moulded goods
- Low viscosity version of 3M™ Dyneon™ Fluoroelastomer FC 2144
- Proprietary incorporated cure technology
- Excellent hot tear properties for moulding articles with complex geometric profiles