- Resistant to fluid strike through fabric. Absorbent fabric helps to reduce exposure to blood and body fluid run off with consequently reduced cleaning time between operations.
- Material is strong under dry and wet conditions and is low linting
- Material exceeds all high performance, critical area requirements of EN13795
- With adhesive which keeps the drape in place. The adhesive does not leave residues on skin or gloves
- Meets flammability class 1 (CFR Title 16 Part 1610).
- 3M™ Steri-Drape™ fabric is absorbent for fluid control, yet impervious, meaning that bacterial transfer cannot occur through the drape This allows for reduced clean up times, faster through put through the operating theatre and a reduced risk of infection for the patient
- Fabric is low linting and meets Flammability Class 1 standards
- Impervious fabric
- Includes Operation Tape for secural without contacting the skin
Steri-Drape™ Basic Head and Neck Pack includes Operation Tape, Adhesive Drape Sheet (M), Table Cover (150x150) and two drape sheets (97 x x97). 7 Packs/Box, 2 Boxes/per Case
Designed for procedures on the head and neck area, offers a flexible draping solution for procedures as diverse as tonsillectomies, bat ears or rhinoplasties. Steri-Drape™ 9000 Surgical Drapes material is exceding the requirements of EN13795 and is resistant to fluid strike through.
- Draping used during surgical procedures